The RoomLuxury Accommodation and a Friendly Welcome
We found Rosebank Bed and Breakfast to be immaculately clean, peaceful, well equipped and well located for our tour. Kate provided fresh bread, pastries, fresh fruit salad, yoghurts and preserves for our breakfast which we enjoyed while watching green woodpeckers in the garden. Lovely place.Richard J, Cheshire
Our light, airy room has a very comfortable superking bed which can be unzipped and made up as two singles if required. There is a double sofabed which can sleep an extra adult or 2 children for an extra charge.
The room has a flat screen TV, ipod docking station and free wi-fi. There is a little silent fridge, small microwave, toaster and fresh coffee/tea making facilities. The ensuite shower room has underfloor heating and looks out on to our orchard. Organic, local soaps and body lotion from The Wellingham Herb Company in Burwash.
Your breakfast is continental and is available for you to help yourself in the privacy of your room at whatever time you wish to get in the morning! Where possible local products are supplied.
- A selection of cereals and muesli/granola
- Local Lighthouse bakery loaves for toast from Ticehurst
- Fresh fruit salad
- Local, organic milk, butter and yoghurts from Hinxden Dairy in Benenden
- Fresh orange juice and apple juice (often our own from the orchard!)
- Local honey from Hawkhurst
- Homemade or local jams/marmalade
- Fresh coffee and a variety of teas
On arrival homemade cake awaits you!!