The RoomLuxury Accommodation and a Friendly Welcome
Our light, airy room has a very comfortable superking bed which can be unzipped and made up as two singles if required. There is a double sofabed which can sleep an extra adult or older child for an extra charge.
The room has a flat screen TV, ipod docking station and free wi-fi. There is a little silent fridge, small microwave, toaster and fresh coffee/tea making facilities, including a Nespresso Coffee Machine. The ensuite shower room has underfloor heating and looks out on to our orchard. Organic, local soaps and body lotion from The Wellingham Herb Company in Burwash.
BREAKFASTYour breakfast is continental and is available for you to help yourself in the privacy of your room at whatever time you wish to get in the morning! Where possible local products are supplied. It includes:
- A selection of cereals and muesli/granola
- Local Lighthouse bakery loaves for toast from Ticehurst
- Fresh fruit salad
- Local, organic milk, butter and yoghurts from Hinxden Dairy in Benenden
- Fresh orange and cranberry juice and organic apple juice (from our own from the orchard!)
- Local honey from Hawkhurst
- Homemade or local jams/marmalade
- Nespresso Coffee Machine and cafetiere for fresh coffee and a variety of teas